In case of any concerns, please contact us through the modes mentioned at the end of the section and we will do our best to address your concern. Please note that
- Your reference number to follow up for any order-related issue will be your Order Number, which is a 4-digit number that gets generated once you place the order and is communicated to you by the Order Confirmation email. Please refer to it in your communications related to all your concerns relating to your order.
- We will only be able to address concerns that can be factually or visually verified mutually by our team and the customer. We regret that we will not be able to materially address any concern that may pertain to a sensory nature of taste and smell as those are individual experiences but will certainly value and incorporate all such feedback for future improvement.
- We can only attempt to address any concern that is shared through the official grievance redressal channel within 3 days of delivery of the order. The concern must be accompanied by the order number (or an invoice copy if the products were purchased from any other channel) and images of all the physical products against which the grievance is being raised.
- The customer must keep such physical products for onward dispatch to the company as verification/testing of physical products maybe further required depending on the grievance.
- Grievances shared beyond the deadline and/or without the mandatory accompanying information will not be addressed.
Contact Information of the Grievance Officer
Chief Grievance Officer
E-mail: grievance @spiritofindia.co.in
Phone/WhatsApp: +91 -7066464748